The REAL “terrorists” – death is not a laughing matter, murder is a crime.
My REAL “terrorist” compilation.
1. Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright
” I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.”
When asked if the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children was a price “worth” paying.
2. Hillary Clinton celebrating the murder of Libya’s President, Muammar Gaddafi.
“We came, we saw, he died”
3. Donald Trump secretly recorded describing the assassination of General Qasem Soleimani to a Republican fund raiser audience.
Crowing over the terrorist kiling of IRGC General Qasem Soleimani, Hashd Al Shaabi commander, Abu Mahdi Al Mohandes and the staff that accompanied both heroes of the Resistance who fought against US manufactured terrorism in Iraq, Syria and the entire region.
4. Mike Pompeo, former CIA director
“We lied, we cheated, we stole”
5. George Bush jokes about the non-existent WMDs in Iraq, a fabrication that led to the slaughter of Iraqi people and devastating long-term consequences of US WMDs.
Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere,” Bush told the audience, drawing applause.
Another slide showed him peering into another part of the office, “Nope, no weapons over there,” he said, laughing. “Maybe under here,” he said, as a third slide was shown.
6. Obama jokes about Predator Drones at a White House Correspondents dinner. 2010
“The Jonas Brothers are here; they’re out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. But boys, don’t get any ideas. I have two words for you, ‘predator drones.’ You will never see it coming. You think I’m joking.”
I could go on, but I think you get the picture – bipartisan US administrations describe the Middle East and target regions as “uncivilised” but it is clear who are the real savages. Death is not a laughing matter, murder is a crime. They would do well to remember that.