I INFORMED JOHN BOLTON LAST NIGHT THAT HIS SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED AT THE WHITE HOUSE. I DISAGREED STRONGLY WITH MANY OF HIS SUGGESTIONS, AS DID OTHERS IN THE ADMINISTRATION, AND THEREFORE….
John Bolton, Perhaps Even Stupider Than Trump, Resigns….Why?
Bolton, perhaps the most poisonous toad of the neocon’ aquarium, is gone, again. Is he dying? Is this an indication that Netanyahu’s total and absolute control over Trump is waning?
Look at the failures:
- North Korea shits on us every day and Trump looks like a total dick every time they launch a missile.
- The Taliban could care less if Trump won’t invite them to Camp David, they might well take it themselves, militarily, given enough time.
- The US is now pushing for peace in Yemen, knowing the Saudi’s are beaten. Trump lauded their fake military purchases, but we now know they are screwing us and reselling Russian hardware behind our backs.
- Venezuela made fools of us, and Bolton, except we are planning on beating them next year in a TV series, “Jack Ryan, the Zionist Tool”
- The US economy is starting to tank…
- Trump and Netanyahu’s boy in Britain has become a total liability.
- Russia secretly opened up a land route from Iran to Lebanon, by setting up an air base in al Bukamal on the Syria-Iraq border.
- Turkey, our partner in the fake safe zone inside Syria is now pouring in starving refugees and blaming Trump, another US defeat.
- Iran smuggled a supertanker past our naval blockade in daylight…making the US Navy look like total dicks, better than the pirates they would have been otherwise. Why? Did military commanders tell Trump to “go fuck himself” again?
…and we can go on forever….
Russia Today: National Security Advisor John Bolton, one of the most prominent war hawks in Donald Trump’s administration, has handed in his resignation, the US president has announced.
“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House… I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump tweeted. The president said that he and others in the administration “strongly” disagreed with many of Bolton’s decisions.